Free - Bookkeeping and Accounting Class 12 Online Course
Free – Book-keeping & Accountancy Course | Class 12
Paid Course - Click Here
Coupon Code – ACCOUNTS10
Welcome to Book-Keeping and Accountancy Online Course for 12th grade students.
After gaining basic knowledge of accounting in class 11, now at class 12 you will learn broadly Partnership Accounts, Accounts of Not-for-Profit Organization and Company Accounts.
This course includes some video lectures on the different topics of your syllabus.
Also includes study material and MCQ test for various topics to assist you in your studies.
Who can enroll for this course?
- Student of Class 12 of any board
- Anyone interested in learning accounts
- Anyone wanting to brush up their knowledge of accounting
What will you learn with this course?
At the end of the course, you will be having basic knowledge on:
- Partnership Accounts
- Reconstitution of Partnership – Admission, Retirement and Death of Partner
- Valuation of Goodwill
- Dissolution of Partnership Firm
- Accounts of Not-for-Profit concern
- Bills of Exchange
- Single Entry
- Company Accounts
- Analysis of Financial Statement
Also, Study and Exams tips & tricks videos will help you to prepare well for your exams.
So, hurry up and enroll now!!!
- 5 hr 3mins