Maths Class 6th CBSE - Complete Course
Counting, calculations, measurement, study of objects and shapes requires the knowledge of Mathematics. It is challenging but interesting at the same time. This is a course on Mathematics Grade 6 CBSE Board following the latest syllabus of NCERT.
This course provides:
- Explanatory and problem solving videos for learning various mathematical concepts and problems.
- Video-wise Quiz for testing your understanding about the topic.
- The course content is arranged chapter-wise and contains all 14 chapters of Class 6th Math CBSE.
What you'll learn:
- This course covers all the topics of both Algebra and Geometry in class 6 CBSE Maths in detail.
Who this course is for:
- Students of CBSE Boards Class 6
- Anyone who wants to learn Maths
- Teachers who wish to teach their students math in a simpler way
- Students must have knowledge of the chapters of CBSE Math Class 6
- Should Have knowledge of calculations
- Strong interest to learn the subject
The various topics are For Class 6th Mathematics.
- Knowing our Numbers
- Whole Numbers
- Playing with Numbers
- Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Data Handling
- Algebra Ratio and Proportion
- Symmetry Practical Geometry