Bookkeeping and Accounting Class 11th - Chartbook
This Chart Book on Book-keeping & Accountancy has been designed to serve a self-study for the students of Class 11 It would act as a quick reference guide and would help students for their last-minute revision as the entire chapter is summarized in multiple charts.
All chapter covered With QR Codes For Class 11 Students Chart Book Covers:
- Key points
- Distinguish between concepts
- all recording formats
- important tips Perfect Gifting Option For Students of Age 16 - 21 years
High Quality charts made under the supervision of experts total Numbers of Charts - 48, Also can be used for last minute revision for exams
- 1)Introduction to book-keeping
- 2)Fundamentals of double entry and book-keeping
- 3)Source documents required for accounting
- 5)Subsidiary Books
- 7)Bank reconciliation statement
- 8)Trial Balance
- 9)Errors and rectification
- 10)Depreciation Provision
- 11)Financial statement of proprietary concerns
- 12)Computers in accounting.
What’s in the book?
- 1. Key Points
- 2. Distinguish between concepts
- 3. All recording formats
- 4. Important tips and tricks
- 5. QR codes to watch videos for detailed explanation
QR codes when scanned with mobile scanner take to our YouTube channel 'Letstute Accountancy' where he/she can watch our free videos (need internet connection) on the topic
We have 100+ videos which are accessible on several other platforms as described in the back cover of this Booklet. So take this unique reference guide and learn accountancy in a smarter way.