Validity Period: 182 days
50% Cashback as letstute Coins
This Chart Book on Book-keeping & Accountancy has been designed to serve as a self-study for the students of Class 12.
It would act as a quick reference guide and would help students with their last-minute revision as the entire chapter is summarized in multiple charts.
All chapters covered With QR Codes For Class 12 Students,
Chart Book Covers: Key points, Distinguish between concepts, all recording formats, important tips & tricks
Perfect Gifting Option For Students of Age 16 - 21 years
High-Quality charts made under the supervision of experts
Total Numbers of Charts - 48, Also can be used for last-minute revision for exams.
1) Introduction to Partnership Accounting
2) Reconstitution of Partnership
3) Dissolution of Partnership firm
4) Accounting for Non-Profit Organisations
5) Accounting from Incomplete Records
6) Bill of Exchange
7) Company Accounting
8) Analysis of Financial Statements.
What’s in the book?
1. Key Points
2. Distinguish between concepts
3. All recording formats
4. Important tips and tricks
5. QR codes to watch videos for a detailed explanation
QR codes when scanned with a mobile scanner take to our YouTube channel 'Letstute Accountancy' where he/she can watch our free videos (need an internet connection) on the topic.
We have 100+ videos that are accessible on several other platforms as described in the back cover of this Booklet. So take this unique reference guide and learn accountancy in a smarter way.
|Accountancy Class 12th (60 pages)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :